The Clave16 Chamber Autoclave is a Class N Steam Sterilizer that uses state-of-the-art technology in pressure pulsing steam sterilization using a pressure displacement technology that allows a more complete removal air inside the chamber before sterilization. In addition, this steam injection pressure pulsing technology reduces maintenance, improves sterilization effectiveness and increases speed of the sterilization process.
The Clave16 uses the highest quality components and each unit is stress tested to ensure the quality and reliability of the machine. The Clave16 is compact and efficient sterilizer is suitable for any dental, veterinary, podiatry, chiropodist, tattoo and medical offices.
- Class N Steam Sterilizer
- 5 Programmed Sterilizations Cycles: Solid/Unwrapped, Wrapped, Liquid, Textile, Prions
- Air Assisted Drying Technology for Faster Drying Times – 30 Minutes Drying
- Solid Steel Construction
- Independent Steam Generator for positive pressure displacement
- Pressure Pulsing Steam Sterilization
- Easy to repair – Quality Parts Made in Europe
- Optional Printer
- USB Port for Recording Cycles
- Double Door Protection System – Prevents door from opening during Cycles
- Closed Door Drying with Air Assisted Drying Technology
KEY SELLING POINTS:
- Fast Sterilization Cycles Unwrapped: 4min, Wrapped: 10 min, Rubber/Textiles: 10min
- Larger Chamber compared to Statim with Similar Sterilization Time
- 2 Year Parts Warranty
Distilled Water Reservoir
Easily accessible and easy to fill.
Water Level Sensor
Capacity to run 5-6 Cycles Before Adding water
Dimensions: 9” x 14.2”
Trays: 3 Stainless Steel Trays
|Chamber Size||16L (9” x 14.2”)|
|Number of Trays||3|
|Voltage||110v 50/60 Hz|
|Overall Dimensions (WxHxD)||17.5” x 16.1” x 23.8”|
|Solid/Unwrapped: 4 Min Sterilization @ 134C, 20 min Sterilization @121CTotal Time: 14 min
Wrapped: 10 Min @134C, 30 min @ 121C
Total Time: 20 min
Liquid/Textile/Rubbers: 10 min @ 134C, 30 min @ 121C
Total Time: 30 min
There are no reviews yet.