Tina Davies and Perma Blend have collaborated to bring you this beautiful line of pigments! This Dark Brown pigment is a dark-value with an orange base. This Dark Brown Pigment is a dark value with an orange base. This pigment is perfect for clients who want a more defined look. Use this pigment for fair, beige, caramel & olive skin tones.This ultra-concentrated formula covers old orange, green & red PMU. The resulting colour is a dark brown.
If you want long-lasting and predictable results, massive retention, and ultra-concentrated, stable colors that require no guesswork, the Tina Davies X Permablend Eyebrow Pigment Collection is for you.
Perma Blend Permanent Makeup Pigments are for micropigmentation and microblading. Made in the USA with adherence to strict US guidelines by World Famous Ink, one of the oldest and trusted names in the industry. Perma Blend passes resAP 2008 regulations for Europe and is sterilized by gamma radiation. Each bottle is sterile and is insurable in USA and Canada.
Vegan friendly and guaranteed to have not been tested on animals. EU certified with MSDS and all ingredient documentation. These pigments are for professional use only.
Perma Blend Permanent Makeup Pigments are for micropigmentation and microblading. Made in the USA with adherence to strict US guidelines by World Famous Ink, one of the oldest and trusted names in the industry. Each bottle is sterile and is insurable in USA and Canada. Usable for lips, eyebrow, eyeliner and cover ups!
Tina Davies pigments by Perma Blend will give long-lasting and predictable results and massive retention. The pigments are ultra-concentrated, stable colors that require no guesswork.
* Great for machine work or microblading
* All colors are pre-modified to avoid an ashy or grey heal
* What you see if what you get, expect 90% retention after the first treatment with proper technique and aftercare
* Stable color performance for years to come. Your results will not fade to different colors, only lighter versions of the original color.
* Ultra-concentrated, enabling artists to place the target color over old, faded PMU permanently.